Saturday, May 22, 2010
Visitor In My Bedroom
My family and I shifted to a apartment in Seremban. The apartment was big and spacious. " I just love it!" I told my dad.So basically I had a room of my own and soon the apartment was filled up with furnitures. We were living in that apartment for a few weeks now and my dad had started to work in a hotel till late night.In the morning, he goes at 6.00 and night he'll come back at 2.00 or 3.00 a.m.
But a few times i've sensed that someone is watching, when i turned around, no one.I thought i was just imagining things because im not used to my apartment yet.But as days passed by, it has gotten worst and worst. Im having nightmares at night and can't sleep till my dad come back.
The next day, i was lying down on my bed and was looking at the fan turning. Round and round, making me so focused into it.Than suddenly! i saw black hair falling from the fan and i screamed as loud as i could.My mum came rushing and follow my gaze up to the fan and said "what are you looking at?" when i blinked and looked back, nothing was there. " nothing mum, it was just a flying cockroach, sorry." My mum shooked her head and went back to watch television. I was terrified but i just kept it to myself.
As the days passed by, nothing happened. I thought that everything was okay by now, but boy i was wrong. So wrong.It was 10 in the night so it was time for me to go to bed.As i went in my bedroom i felt a cold chill behind me. I looked back and saw something black went fast.I hurried into my room, hoping to see nothing because i was very scared at the moment. I was waiting for my dad and heard his car parking. I was so relieved because i felt saved when my dad is back.But he did a biggest mistake in his life, never washed his legs before coming in the house. I know it sounds ridiculous but it's true. we indians have to wash our legs before coming so the evil spirits wont follow us behind.
After he came in, he checked on me and i pretended to sleep. As time pass by and my dad had gotten to sleep, i saw a bright light coming from the window of my room. I stared at the window and felt so cold behind my back. I turned around and saw a small girl sitting on the pillar of my bed. I stared at her in disbelief because she was real and she had the most horrible face i've ever seen. Bloody and bruises there and here. I got up and turned around to get a better look at her, she smiled and and said "hi, i've been waiting for you.I cannot get in the house so i waited for a special moment to come in.....and yeah.Here i am, because of your wonderful father.But i've been feeling lonely this days, i really need a company.Would you mind? I like you very much and i wan't to take you back home with me." I was not shocked or terrified because i don't know,maybe i was sleepy. i said "sure.no problem,but where is your house?" "under the ground.Nice and save and also hot weather for us,but it'll be alright when you come down there." "okay i'll come. But you have to wait, i need to pack my clothes." "okay..i'll wait." she said with an evil grin on her face.
Suddenly, the door banged open with a very loud sound that i came back to my sense.I turned and saw my mother coming in, looking at me and than looking behind me. I wonder what was she looking at. And than she said " who are you?! why are you disturbing my daughter?!, GET OUT!" and suddenly a eerie voice answered behind me answered "I am this house previous tenant! who are you to tell me to get out? THIS IS MY HOUSE!" the eerie voice shouted.I turned around to see a small girl with white clothes and the same length of the black hair i've seen on the fan before.I screamed, and tried to run to my mother but a strong force hold me back. "Leave me! leave me alone!!" i shouted.Than a was searching for my mum but she was nowhere to be found.I was scared till death, shivering all the time because the cold has gotten worst. I saw my mum coming in and holding a pot of yellowish water, throwed at the girl and pulled me out of the noghtmarish room.I heard screams as i run to my mum's bedroom.
after a few weeks passed by, i still saw the girl waiting in my room for me. My dad said we have to leave the house because the girl won't. I saw him talking to her the other night and made a deal with her, that she will not disturb me if we leave the house. As we were packing our things i had to go take something from my room. I tried to be brave and entered the room. her presence was so strong that i ran and took the thing that i wanted and get out of there as fast as i could. I guess the visitor in my bedroom was stubborn like me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment